Personal Insurance Client Executive
Department: Personal Insurance
Reports to: COO
Why Renaissance Insurance Group?
We are one of the fastest growing insurance brokerage firms in Colorado and consistent engagement with our employees, clients and community is our priority. Our firm seeks top-notch Insurance Professionals to guide our clients through the complexities of insurance and the evolving cost of risk. RIG team members are known for our curiosity, integrity, innovative solutions, and relationship-building skills.
Renaissance Insurance Group is locally owned and committed to perpetuating our organization as an independent agency. We are excited to interview professionals, interested in pursuing the rest of their career with an extremely cohesive and forward-thinking brokerage firm. Let us explore the opportunities together!
Job Description: Personal Insurance Client Executive
Exceptional service candidates with a personal insurance background will appreciate this opportunity to work in an established book of clients, with a cohesive team, and earn new business commission through referrals and cross selling. The role of Personal Insurance Client Executive will live and work along the Front Range of Colorado and enjoy the ability to split their schedule between working remotely and from our Windsor office from time to time. The time spent working in our office will be determined by the needs of the candidate and the organization
Our firm has a long-standing reputation as a consultative agency that collaborates with our clients to understand their risk profile and develop insurance and risk transfer solutions. Our business model features a high sense of urgency and dependable follow up in addressing our clients’ insurance needs.
- Consult with clients and prospects to provide comprehensive insurance solutions that bring value and address the evolving cost of risk
- Work with Agency Management System to provide accurate information to colleagues, clients, and trading partners
- Maintain consistency in content between clients’ policies, endorsements, proposals, and applications
- Actively participate in all departmental and agency group meetings
- Respond to clients, colleagues, and trading partners in a timely manner
- Consistently focus on improving the client experience with RIG at every opportunity
- Recommend and help to execute changes in procedures, workflows, and systems utilization to improve operational efficiencies in Personal Insurance Department
- Keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, including product line offerings, and changing insurance consumer trends and needs
- Deepen relationships with RIG’s personal insurance trading partners
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Committed to the use of technology for improved operational efficiencies
- Demonstrates a high attention to detail
- Fully utilizes agency management system
- 5+ years of agency management systems experience – preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Applied EPIC – a plus
- Colorado P&C License
- High School diploma required; College degree preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Windows Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adept and prioritizing the needs of the team
- Organized, Thoughtful, Considerate and Curious
- Strong interpersonal skills
- $55,000 salary plus new business commissions
- APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting and click APPLY HERE
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When owning a business that requires unique and high-risk coverage, it is comforting to know that Renaissance Insurance has my business’ best interest in mind. The staff is knowledgeable from top to bottom and I value their experience and attention to detail.”
Guy McIntosh III, Owner, Safe Site Inc.