Commercial Account Executive
Reports to: COO
Why Renaissance Insurance Group?
We are one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in Colorado and employee engagement is a top priority for our firm. We are proud that our team members feel empowered to make decisions, ideate together regularly and share feedback directly with our owners who are actively involved in the day-to-day business. RIG frequently shares our corporate strategies, including our progress toward achieving our goals, with the entire team. Risks are evolving in our world as never before and RIG is looking for Insurance Professionals known for their curiosity, integrity, loyalty, transparency, and ability to discover innovative solutions for our clients. Join our team and feel secure working in an environment where decisions are made locally versus in a corporate office with shareholders and financial institutions driving outcomes as well as the work environment.
Job Description: Commercial Account Executive
This is a unique opportunity to work in an existing and consistent book of insureds with a couple of our owners that are industry veterans. Sourcing carrier solutions, learning each client’s risk and exposure as they renew and marketing new business to onboard clients are critical elements of this role.
Quality candidates will appreciate this opportunity to continue an already successful career with a Colorado-based broker committed to our independence. RIG was founded on providing comprehensive, accurate, timely and competitive insurance solutions to businesses, underwritten by the most stable insurance carriers in the US.
Our team environment will provide you with a wealth of resources to help you reach your full potential. Retention of client relationships and providing an accurate work product to our trading partners are of utmost importance for this role.
- Work independently, thinking ahead of client requests and draw on experience to resourcefully and timely provide solutions with little to no direction necessary
- Develop and contribute to positive working relationships with clients, prospects, RIG sales and service colleagues, carrier representatives, community members and trading partners
- Effectively work within agency management system to ensure the utmost data integrity while following established workflows and procedures
- Work efficiently with a heightened sense of urgency to all client requests
- Support organizational goals as a corporately curious team member providing positive and innovative feedback at every opportunity
- Demonstrate a consistent pursuit to improve personally and professionally, growing in the position while contributing to the success of the organization
- Maintain consistency in content between clients’ policies, endorsements, proposals, and applications
- Actively participate in all departmental and agency group meetings
- Consistently focus on improving the client experience with RIG at every opportunity
- Recommend and help to execute changes in procedures, workflows, and systems utilization to improve operation efficiencies in the Commercial Insurance Department
- Keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, including product line offerings, and changing insurance consumer trends and needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of insurance consumer engagement experience
- Relationship building
- Strong sense of urgency and thorough follow up
- Colorado P&C License
- 4-year College degree – preferred, not required
- Experience working with Applied EPIC preferred, not required
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Windows Suite
- Verbal and written communication skills are a strength
- Thoughtful, Considerate, Competitive and Confidently Humble
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Comfortable presenting to clients and carrier partners, F2F or video conferencing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When owning a business that requires unique and high-risk coverage, it is comforting to know that Renaissance Insurance has my business’ best interest in mind. The staff is knowledgeable from top to bottom and I value their experience and attention to detail.”
Guy McIntosh III, Owner, Safe Site Inc.