Private Client Solutions Advisor
Department: Personal Insurance
Reports to: Strategy Partner
Why Renaissance Insurance Group?
We are one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in Colorado and mutually productive employee engagement is our priority. Our firm is looking for top-notch Insurance Professionals to guide our clients through the complexities of insurance. RIG team members are known for our transparency, curiosity, integrity, and innovative solutions. Whether you are starting out, open to selling your current book, or somewhere in between – let’s explore the opportunities together!
Job Description: Private Client Experience Advisor
This is a perfect opportunity to either maximize or build your professional network of wealth managers, family offices, financial advisors, accountants, attorneys, community affairs, and affiliations to deliver personal risk management services to affluent families and individuals. The unique insurance needs of this clientele require the expertise of a thoughtful insurance professional and relationship manager that knows the product, anticipates service needs and finds satisfaction in developing unique insurance solutions. Our Private Client Solutions Executive will focus on developing a referral network, working with clients and prospects on the financial and contractual features of their insurance plans, collaborate with a personal lines service team member as necessary, and building a sustainable portfolio.
Our team environment will provide you with a wealth of resources to help you reach your full potential. Business development is the focus of the position and offering personal risk solutions to existing clients is also encouraged. Training for the right sales professional that is new to the insurance industry is available.
- Create a Business Plan with direction and assistance from Strategy Achievement Partner
- Consistently identify and build referral partner relationships based upon the business plan
- Contact prospects by personal visits, email, text, virtually or over the telephone
- Determine expiration dates plus present scope of insurance coverage – analyze existing exposures
- Determine the prospect’s needs and wants – present alternative insurance solutions and products
- Qualify a prospect for both eligibility and acceptability (to include financial, health, stability, and profitability)
- Become proficient at gathering multiple insurance policies to analyze and create a total insurance solution tailored to each client
- Track activity in agency’s CRM
- Provide Clients/Prospects with a complete risk review
- Present proposals ensuring company minimum limits are maintained
- Gather all information necessary for complete submissions to Carriers
- Participate in technical training studies on an “on-going” basis as defined in Business Plan.
- Keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, including product line offerings, and changing insurance consumer trends and needs
- Deepen relationships with RIG’s affluent personal insurance trading partners
- Achieve pre-determined sales goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of successful consumer engagement experience
- Experience interacting with affluent clientele highly preferred
- Relationship building
- Strong sense of urgency and thorough follow up
- Colorado P&C License
- 4-year College degree – preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Windows Suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Thoughtful, Considerate and Confident
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Driven for success with strong sales aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Ability to daytime travel (50-75%) in local marketing area
- This position requires routine or periodic travel which may require the teammate to drive their own vehicle or a rental vehicle. Acceptable results of a Motor Vehicle Record report at the time of hire and periodic review are to be expected.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When owning a business that requires unique and high-risk coverage, it is comforting to know that Renaissance Insurance has my business’ best interest in mind. The staff is knowledgeable from top to bottom and I value their experience and attention to detail.”
Guy McIntosh III, Owner, Safe Site Inc.