Personal Insurance Associate
Department: Personal Insurance
Reports to: COO
Why Renaissance Insurance Group?
We are one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in Colorado and mutually productive employee engagement is our priority. Our firm is looking for top-notch Insurance Professionals to guide our clients through the complexities of insurance. RIG team members are known for our transparency, curiosity, integrity, and innovative solutions. Whether you are starting out, open to selling your current book, or somewhere in between – let’s explore the opportunities together!
Job Description: Personal Insurance Associate
Quality candidates will appreciate this opportunity to either begin a long-term career in an exciting and stable industry or continue an already successful career with a highly successful independent broker. Our firm was founded on providing comprehensive, accurate, timely and competitive insurance solutions to families and individuals, underwritten by the most stable insurance carriers in the US. Our Personal Insurance Associate will work with our personal lines team to insure complete accuracy of all content and materials for personal insurance clients of the firm. This work must be done in a timely manner.
Our team environment will provide you with a wealth of resources to help you reach your full potential. Retention of client relationships and providing an accurate work product to our trading partners are of utmost importance for this role. Training for the right candidate that is new but committed to our insurance industry is available.
- Work with Agency Management System to provide accurate information to colleagues, clients, and trading partners
- Maintain consistency in content between clients’ policies, endorsements, proposals, and applications
- Actively participate in all departmental and agency group meetings
- Respond to clients, colleagues, and trading partners in a timely manner
- Create a professional development plan to grow knowledge base in the personal insurance business
- Consistently focus on improving the client experience with RIG at every opportunity
- Recommend and help to execute changes in procedures, workflows, and systems utilization to improve operation efficiencies in Personal Insurance Department
- Keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, including product line offerings, and changing insurance consumer trends and needs
- Deepen relationships with RIG’s personal insurance trading partners
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Committed to the use of technology for improved operational efficiencies
- Perfectionist with attention to detail
- 3+ years of agency management systems experience – preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Applied EPIC – a plus
- Colorado P&C License
- High School diploma
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Windows Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adept and prioritizing the needs of the team
- Organized, Thoughtful, Considerate and Curious
- Strong interpersonal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When owning a business that requires unique and high-risk coverage, it is comforting to know that Renaissance Insurance has my business’ best interest in mind. The staff is knowledgeable from top to bottom and I value their experience and attention to detail.”
Guy McIntosh III, Owner, Safe Site Inc.